Fresh Cut is proud to present YUI Niceforms (v0.1), an easy to use and highly configurable YUI plugin to give most form controls a modern look that is consistent across all major browsers. Based on Niceforms by Lucian Slatineanu.
- Using YUI Niceforms is as easy as adding the class “ynf” to your form.
- Small JS and CSS files – 5kb gzipped.
- Only images are a 15kb .png sprite and a blank.gif.
- Very simple to customize. .PSD file included for easy skinning.
- Support for all major browsers: IE6+, FF2+, Safari 3+, Opera 9+, Chrome 1+
- CSS3 resize support (a few more tiny .pngs are served to equipped browsers).
- Methods for forms and controls that have been appended via script.
- Fires “click” event for checkboxes, radio inputs, and buttons.
- Executes inline onchange handlers for replaced select elements.
- Custom YUI “selectChange” event for faux-select elements.
Tags: Fresh Cut, Niceforms, YUI